Monday, March 19, 2007
There is nothing to do, and there is hardly anyone around today.
4th post for March.. and I'm sure its considered a lot already. haha
I watched 2 movies within this month, I think, and they were good. relatively.
Music & Lyrics with dan.. Thought it'll be crap, but it turned out good. haha. I want the songs!! oh, I dont like the part where they used the buddha for the concert promoting sex.
300 on sat night at vivo.. Every single man has 8pacs. EIGHT pacs... Good show with good graphics; story wasnt much, and the sex scene was totally irrelevant. Its not a porno movie, and I dont understand what has that got to do with the show.
I like the way they fought.
BBQ organised by cheryl on sat. Super inconvient place, but food was good enough. Oh, my first tennis game too. eh.. 2nd. 1st was about 2years ago.
A million other places before that.
I was dead by the time the movie ended.
I hate flip flops. What kind of slippers is that when I cant walk long on it, and slip on it when its wet?
Oh, btw, when someone sends an sms of with good wishes (etc. Happy birthday, congrats..) or an apology or something, SHOULDNT you reply?
Posted at 15:07